||The safety of the Generator was reserved for the wealthy. We seized it so we could build a city where people are equal. But can we accept everyone who comes to seek shelter?
The Refugees is one of the scenarios in Frostpunk, unlocked after surviving twenty days of A New Home. This scenario revolves around your city dealing with new people arriving every two or so days, initially poor refugees from London, and later the lords who tried to have them killed, and dealing with the discontent associated with the two mingling.
Starting resources & units[edit | edit source]
- At least 250 people must survive
- Await the incoming refugee groups
- + Build a Beacon to signal our position
- + Rescue the children from the Trail bend
- + Rescue the people from the White Pass
- + Rescue the people from the Black Spire
+ Added on to initial mission
- Deal with the incoming groups of lords
Resolve the class conflict[edit | edit source]
- NOTE: Four-day max period
- Stay in charge for at least one day
- Keep hope above 50%
- Keep discontent below 25%
- If you intend to give the lords shelter, it is recommended to have either a Guard Post or Faith Keepers ready before the first lords arrive, as most conflicts between the poor and the lords can only be resolved by calling either guards or faith keepers to break them up.
- Overcrowding and Child Labour - Safe Jobs laws are essential on harder difficulties
Scenario can end in many ways
- The Lords are enslaved or violently murdered (Faith path with no Faithkeepers)
- If you refuse the lords, then they set up camp outside of your city. After enough time, your citizens will ask you to build two expensive outposts in order to feel safe against the lords. If you succeed at this, then the lords leave and the scenario ends. If you fail, then the citizens go out to the lords' camp and slaughter them all.
- There is also the equality ending if you manage to sooth the tensions between the two groups.