|A small shrine where passers-by can pray and put their trust in faith, gaining hope. People nearby, reminded of why they toil, work more efficiently.|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Shrines contribute in two ways:
- They add a +20% Base Efficiency bonus to all fully staffed workplaces within their aura. A fully staffed Workshop, for instance, would operate at 100% + (5 workers x 4%) = 120% effectiveness.
- They provide a permanent positive bonus to hope based on the number of people who are working near a shrine. The player can check this number by hovering the mouse over the Hope bar, but the exact bonus is not stated.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shrines are built on streets, much like Steam Hubs and Agitators. This means that you can fit them in between closely-packed buildings.
- It is beneficial to build shrines so that their aura contains multiple workplaces. Putting a shrine so that it overlaps two Coal Mines, for instance, can hugely increase your coal influx (raising the base efficiency of both structures to 120% for minimal cost).
- Shrines only affect human-crewed workstations. They do not affect the efficiency of Automatons.