Righteous Denunciation (Law)
Description[edit | edit source]
It is the duty of the faithful to denounce wickedness. It is a sign of true compassion to bring the wicked to light.
Path[edit | edit source]
Book: Purpose - Faith path
- Previous: The Temple (Law)
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- small amounts of resources may be uncovered as well
- occasionally lowers discontent
- occasionally recovers small amounts of resources
- discontent will rise
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Use of this Law is considered as abuse of religion (in the epilogue), as such for a 'benevolent' playthrough avoid this law along with Public Penance.