Penal Colony (Labour Law)
|This article is a stub. You can help Frostpunk Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Frostpunk Wiki by .
|To maintain the necessary level of efficiency, Convicts can be used as involuntary workforce.|
|Laws||Roundups (Law), Rationalised Healthcare (Law)|
|Laws||Security Outposts (Law)|
|Law Cooldown||2d 0 hours|
Description[edit | edit source]
Penal Colony will be built.
Path[edit | edit source]
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Convicts provide cheap labour
- NEW SOCIAL CLASS: Convicts (available in Telegraph Station)
- Convicts work only when supervised by Company Guard
- NEW BUILDING: Penal Colony (houses Convicts)
- you will have to build a Penal Colony
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Convicts who do not have room to stay in a Penal Colony have a chance of escaping each day.