- 1 1.6.0 | On The Edge
- 2 1.5.1 | Updates
- 3 1.5.0 | The Last Autumn
- 4 1.4.1| Updates
- 5 1.4.0 | Frostpunk's Season Pass is here!
- 6 1.3.3 | Photo Mode, Mac version, Randomized weather and new languages!
- 7 1.3.2 | A Christmas Carol - Free Update
- 8 1.3.1 | Fixes
- 9 1.3.0 | The Endless Mode
- 10 1.2.1 | Bug Fixes
- 11 1.2.0 | The Fall of Winterhome
- 12 1.1.2 | People and Automatons
- 13 1.1.1 | Extreme Difficulty
- 14 1.1.0 | Survivor Mode
- 15 1.0.1 | Fixes, updates, AlienFX
1.6.0 | On The Edge[edit | edit source]
An all-new scout expedition is ready to leave the safe shelter of New London and step into the unknown. On The Edge - the third expansion for Frostpunk and the last chapter of the game’s Season Pass - is now available on PC!
Watch the official Frostpunk: On The Edge Launch Trailer here:
On The Edge tasks players with building a new community settled away from the city known from the base game, but one still driven by the orders from the capital. One day, when your masters’ favors start to deplete and the demands from the capital remain as firm as at the beginning, it will be time to think about your own survival. Sooner or later, you will have to either act diplomatically or show your strong will since only forming an independent and sturdy union with surrounding Settlements will give you a chance to confront New London.
On The Edge - General Features List:
- Be flexible or stay firm as the leader - Can you trust other communities? Should you respect their ways of survival or bend them to your will?
- Establish an economical union with other outposts using the Transport Depot.
- Help develop other Settlements by fulfilling their requests.
- Construct Safe Routes on the Frostland and exchange surplus resources for those you lack.
- Discover 16 brand new areas of the Frostland and revisit some of the old sites - learning their fate after the Great Storm.
- Construct 3 new city structures and develop 7 new technologies.
- Communicate with other communities thanks to brand new UI in the Administration building.
- Try to survive without control over the Book of Laws.
- Enable new mechanics available in the Endless Mode.
- Listen to 6 new music tracks composed by Piotr Musiał.
Find a more detailed list of all the features below!
“Frostpunk has been a long journey for us and for the players. Years of development and a ton of content released after the premiere, and now the final chapter comes in marking huge growth of the IP on both gameplay and narrative layers. Every expansion introduced new mechanics, twisting and enlarging the game, from the prequel story told in The Last Autumn to the after-storm events presented in the closing scenario - On The Edge.
We’re 11 bit studios - the people who specialize in emotional rollercoasters and that’s Frostpunk. But if you’ve only tried the base game, get the Season Pass for a brand new ride!” says Jakub Stokalski, Project Lead and Lead Game Designer on Frostpunk.
Frostpunk: On The Edge is available right now on PC via Steam, GOG.com, and Humble Store. You can get it here:
On The Edge was preceded by The Rifts, which challenged players to build a city on the map containing a group of islands with various resources, and The Last Autumn focused on building an iconic Generator. All expansions are available in Frostpunk: Season Pass.
On the Edge - full list of features and changes:
- A whole new scenario: On The Edge
- A brand-new Setting in all Endless Mode variants: Settlements.
- 25 minutes of new music (6 tracks) composed by Piotr Musiał
- Many small additions, improvements and fixes
- New Settlements in Frostland, each with its own unique story
- Dozens of Settlement improvements and trade opportunities
- New Frostland mechanics, e.g. building Safe Routes
- 16 brand new areas on Frostland
- New lore added to some of the old sites
- 3 new city structures and 7 new technologies
New mechanics and features available in the On The Edge scenario:
- SETTLEMENTS: forge relations with other Frostland communities
- TRADE: exchange surplus resources for those you lack
- IMPROVEMENTS: help the settlements develop to gain their Favour
- FAVOURS: ask settlements for help when you run into problems
- RELATIONS: how you treat other settlements will change their attitude towards you
- CONSTRUCTION TEAMS: use them to build Trading Depots in Settlements and Safe Routes throughout Frostland
- SAFE ROUTES: build fast and safe connections with other settlements
- (New construction) TRANSPORT DEPOT: the heart of your logistics system, all shipments go through here
- (New construction) OUTPOST ADMINISTRATION: your window to the world. Use it to communicate with other Settlements
- (New construction) ARMY WAREHOUSE: a mysterious vault hiding vast stores of valuable resources
New mechanics in Endless Mode:
- SETTLEMENTS: discover, befriend, and interact with other settlements
- NEW HAZARDS: all the more deadly when you have no friends
- CRISES IN SETTLEMENTS: avert them yourself or ask your friends for help
It's been a long road for Frostpunk. Road covered with snow and ice - demanding but very satisfying at the same time. However, all good things have to come to an end. The story of this particular game may be over - but it's not the last time for you and us to visit this frozen universe of Frostpunk. We have already announced that both a brand-new mobile game and a board game adaptation (check it out here) are in the works - and this is definitely not all that we've prepared for Frostpunk's future!
We hope that you've enjoyed this journey as much as we did. Thank you for being the best community - no matter if you consider yourself a Frostland explorer, ruthless captain, or a merciful leader. We do hope that you'll join us for the forthcoming adventures, too. To stay up to date with our plans, be sure to follow us on:
- or sign to our Newsletter[newsletter.11bitstudios.com]!
Stay safe and warm, Citizens!
11 bit studios
1.5.1 | Updates[edit | edit source]
we appreciate you sending us letters about the current state of the City's matters. Thanks to your feedback, we've been able to fix the reported issues. On top of that, we've also added some smaller changes that we hope you'll find pleasing. Find the full list of innovations devised by our brave engineers below.
Changes and fixes:
- Added fishing boats in the Fishing Harbour
- Added animations of people working in the docks
- Added animations of people working on Thermal Hull
- Added new interior pictures in many buildings
- Added The Last Autumn custom music in the main menu
- Fixed the Supercharge ability sometimes preventing finishing the generator
- Bath House now also protects from illnesses caused by low safety level
- Gases now stop venting after finishing the generator in Endless Mode
- Fixed “Not great, not terrible” achievement
- Fixed “A for effort” achievement
- Fixed Better Food quest
- Automatons can no longer be employed in the construction site in Endless Mode
- Various sound balance tweaks and fixes
- Troublemakers caught by the People’s Militia are now executed at the execution place
- Added a final message after finishing the generator
- Added convicts' reactions
- Many other fixes and improvements
If you still encounter any problems, be sure to reach out to our engineers at techsupport@11bitstudios. Your feedback is highly valuable and helps us improve the living conditions for all of us.
Stay safe, stay warm,
11 bit studios
1.5.0 | The Last Autumn[edit | edit source]
The time has come! The biggest and most complex scenario for Frostpunk yet - The Last Autumn - debuts today on PC! As you probably know, the expansion is a part of Frostpunk Season Pass that was released in August but can be also bought separately.
What is this expansion about?
The Last Autumn tells a prequel story. Experience the events that ended with the cataclysm and lead the construction of the iconic Generator. Not everyone will be happy with the work conditions and some of your people - albeit they shouldn't know it - could pay the ultimate price when striving to give humankind their last hope. It’s up to you to weigh the stakes and decide how much sacrifices the greater good is worth.
Get The Last Autumn here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1146960/Frostpunk_The_Last_Autumn/ Buy Frostpunk: Season Pass here: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/11780/Frostpunk_Season_Pass/ Get...
“Everyone associate Frostpunk with snow and winter, so our goal was to provide them with something totally new and change the tone of the game a bit. It was a challenge, but the result is the biggest and the most tone-nuanced scenario in the whole Frostpunk universe” - says Kuba Stokalski, Frostpunk Lead Designer.
Frostpunk: The Last Autumn - new features:
- Prequel story in a new environment, yet not covered by snow, that let you construct the Generator from scratch, preparing your society for the upcoming winter
- The new variant of the Endless Mode - Builders - that redefines the challenges you’ll face by providing different setup and solutions
- Two new Book of Laws allowing you to shape your society in previously unknown ways
- New threats and issues to deal with like toxic gases or strikes among workers
- New ways of influencing your society, from establishing labour unions to manipulation
- New technology tree, inventions to discover and resources to obtain
- 25 new buildings to construct like docks, telegraph station, labour union and more
- New social classes including Convicts - a cheap and obedient workforce even more new mechanics and tweaks to discover
Additional fixes introduced with this update:
- Fix for tier icons in technology tree changing alongside set language
- Fix for inconsistent inheritance of employment in buildings
- Performance optimization
- Many minor fixes and improvements
Season Pass for Frostpunk grants access to all three DLC packs: The Rifts, The Last Autumn, and the unannounced pack codenamed “Project TVADGYCGJR”. If you don’t have the Season Pass, each DLC pack can be bought separately. All expansions will arrive on consoles at a later date.
The fate of humankind is in your hands!
11 bit studios
1.4.1| Updates[edit | edit source]
Hello there, Citizens!
Our engineers have devised a set of brand new improvements to the Automatons, Wall Drills and more! It should make the lives of New Londoners easier. Find the full list of changes below.
1.4.1 fixes and improvements:
- Fixed Automatons' pathfinding on Rifts map - they should now use bridges instead of walking straight to the destination
- Automatons can now build bridges
- Improved citizen pathfinding
- Snow no longer covers default roads in timelapses
- Citizens now leave trails in the snow in timelapses
- It is now easier to place a Gathering Post so that it reaches more resource piles on one of the Rifts map variants
- Wall Drill placement is no longer blocked by a coal pile on one variant of the Crags map
- Wall Drill shows the correct amount of available Wood in Endless Mode
- The Scientific Method, vol. 2 achievement can now be unlocked
- other minor bug fixes
Please note that some fixes may require starting a new playthrough. Old save files can still be affected by issues with Automatons' pathfinding and resources placement.
If you encounter any issues - please report them to [].
Stay safe and warm,
11 bit studios
1.4.0 | Frostpunk's Season Pass is here![edit | edit source]
Hi there, Citizens!
Bundle up and prepare to jump back into the icy grip of the Frostpunk universe! The game’s all-new expansion content, The Rifts, debuts today – opening up a Season Pass for the game. The expansion pack brings a brand new map to the Endless Mode, where you use new gameplay mechanics to bridge the rifts to access new areas and expand your city in unprecedented ways. See the gameplay trailer below:
Purchase the Season Pass: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/11780/Frostpunk_Season_Pass/ and set off on even more expeditions into Frostpunk’s frozen world.
The Rifts is available on its own for the price of $4.99, but take note that it’s only the first expansion pack from the entire Season Pass for Frostpunk. Players who purchase the Season Pass will receive The Rifts for free and gain access to two major upcoming expansions packs:
The Last Autumn (Q4 2019) – 11 bit studios vastly expand the Frostpunk universe by introducing a brand new scenario along with all-new game-changing mechanics and unique architecture, while also broadening the game’s lore and narrative.
Project TVADGYCGJR (2020) – This mysteriously titled expansion (Can you crack the code?) will be coming in the early months of 2020. Scouts from the city of New London are on the hunt for information and their safe return is expected at the launch of The Last Autumn. Stay tuned to find out more!
The Season Pass is available now for $24.49 and bonus content includes the Frostpunk Original Soundtrack and an exclusive Frostpunk: Digital Artbook. Find the Frostpunk: Season Pass HERE.
All Frostpunk players also receive a free update today, as well! Three new Endless Mode maps are now available — Frozen Grove, Snowdrifts and Hanging Rock — and are based on The Arks, Refugees, and Fall of Winterhome scenario maps.
Detailed patch notes:
FREE MAP PACK
- New Endless Mode maps: Frozen Grove, Snowdrifts and Hanging Rock based on The Arks, Refugees and Fall of Winterhome scenario maps
CHANGES AND FIXES
- Fixed a bug with save files not being created in Spanish and Italian language versions
- Fixed a bug which caused save files to disappear
- Disabled backward compatibility for save files before patch 1.3.3
- A lot of other minor fixes
- The Rifts: paid content available with purchase of Season Pass. Play with the new bridge construction mechanics on a brand new map Rifts.
11 bit studios
1.3.3 | Photo Mode, Mac version, Randomized weather and new languages![edit | edit source]
Hello there, Citizens!
After months of waiting, and hundreds of emails asking about it, we can finally deliver the good news. Hear me, hear me - Frostpunk will be released on Mac OS on 13th of February this year! The game will be available worldwide, with the price at 29.99 USD / 32.99 EUR. Any media outlet willing to try it out already is more than welcomed to contact us and we will grant the access.
Bringing the game to a new platform doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten about our old friends and fans owning PCs. For them, we have prepared a brand new patch 1.3.3, which brings a lot of new things to the game, including Photo Mode. What is it? Well, basically now you can document your triumph over the winter, and show it to your friends. This new tool has everything you need to take stunning photos of your city and includes a choice of graphic effects to transform the picture. What’s more, from now on the weather in Endless Mode will be randomized, making each playthrough a unique experience. Find the detailed list of new features and changes below.
A Photo Mode lets you:
- Add some vignette and monochrome effects
- Add soot and ice effects
- Enable an ornamental frame
- Add Frostpunk's logo and additional caption
- Zoom in and out more than it is possible during gameplay
Full list of features:
- Photo Mode added
- New languages added: Italian, Japanese and Korean
- New building: Large Resource Depot
- Randomized weather in Endless Mode
- A new look of Resource Depots
- Christmas Carol story is no longer available
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Fixes and smaller changes:
- Some translation fixes for all languages
- Fixed bug with levitating site markers
- Added missing texts after loading saves from 1.0.1 version
- Some translation fixes for the Chinese language
- Changed text formatting for the Chinese language
- Fixed lightning issues
- Additional minor fixes and optimizations
- Smaller changes and balancing
We can't wait to see your awesome screenshots, Citizens!
Also, remember - if you encounter any new issues with the game - we've created this email address: [] - don't hesitate to use it! Contact us about any bugs/crashes that you notice.
Stay safe, stay warm!
1.3.2 | A Christmas Carol - Free Update[edit | edit source]
Hello there, Citizens!
It's the end of December - and in the old days, it meant that Christmas is near. To preserve the tradition - let's celebrate it with a free update!
In the neverending winter of the late 19th century, humanity’s last survivors are desperately trying to build the foundation of a society capable of surviving the endless deep freeze. In the darkest of times, what they truly need is a little bit of hope — a tiny piece of home in a world far away from the home they remember. The holidays draw near, and the survivors come to you, the leader of this frozen hellscape to ask for ‘A Christmas Carol’ to cheer them up.
YouTube™ Video: Frostpunk | A Christmas Carol - Free Update Views: 35,591 It's the end of December - and in the old days, it meant that Christmas is near. To preserve the tradition - let's celebrate it with a free update!
A Christmas Carol story:
- is available in Endless Mode
- adds a new Christmas themed quest line
- lets you construct a new building
- challenges you with new dilemmas
- is free!
Fixes and additional changes:
- Fixed an issue when "There was no Waldo" could be unlocked in New Home scenario
- Fixed an issue when dismantling and reconstructing the Beacon during storm enables you to send scouts when the storm is still raging
- Fixed an issue where you could upgrade buildings for free
- Lighting changes and improvements to Faith buildings
- Lighting changes and improvements to Canyon map
- Some translation fixes
- Additional minor fixes and optimizations
Also, remember - if you encounter any new issues with the game - we've created this email address: email@example.com - don't hesitate to use it! Contact us about any bugs/crashes that you notice. However, with the Holiday Season nearing - we might be a little bit slower with the replies than usual. Thank you for your understanding.
Be sure to follow our social media channels to stay up to date:
Thank you all for the ongoing an totally awesome support!
Happy Holidays! 11 bit studios
1.3.1 | Fixes[edit | edit source]
Hello there, Citizens!
We've gathered a lot of feedback since the last update - thanks for contacting us on Steam, Reddit, Facebook, via support email and other channels! Thanks to you we've been able to fix some issues and optimize some features. Find the full list below!
- Fixed achievements “Master Archivist” and “By the Sweat of their Brow”
- Fixed crash when getting automaton from Frostland site
- Fixed an issue when loading the game could stop the storm from spawning again
- Fixed an issue when loading the game would change storm position
- Fixed an issue when scouts would not die during storms
- Shadow system optimization and fixes
- Many different upgrades and fixes to Economy Panel
- Some translation fixes for the Russian language
- Fixed display issues in Brazilian language
- Added missing texts for Turkish and Brazilian language
- Fixed display issues when changing camera level
- Fixed an issue with the quest “A piece of the past” which made it start infinite amount of times
- Additional minor fixes and optimizations
We know that updates are about fixing stuff but sometimes - unexpected things happen. That's why we've created this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Don't hesitate to use it! Contact us about any bugs/crashes that you encounter.
Remember that’s not our last word when it comes to Frostpunk. There are more free updates coming in the future, so be sure to follow our social media channels to stay up to date:
Stay safe, stay warm, 11 bit studios
1.3.0 | The Endless Mode[edit | edit source]
On Nov 19th 2018
Hello there, fellow Citizens!
We have some amazing and long-awaited news to share! As planned, and promised in the development roadmap, the Endless Mode for Frostpunk is available now (for free) for all owners of the base game.
- - Endless playthrough
- - 3 new maps
- - 2 brand new game modes
- - Randomised frostlands
- - New Archives mechanic
- - New city decorations
You can find the full list of fixes below:
- People can no longer be arrested while all the wardens are busy, for example building something
- Gravely ill should head to Infirmary more timely
- Hungry or ill people on scout teams no longer make completing certain quests impossible
- Wall Drill line has now proper heating level progression
- Using RMB to move the camera no longer closes the construction panel
- Videos should no longer disappear after using Alt+Tab
- Fixed a bug with Automaton Scouts not always revealing new sites
- The economy panel now shows the correct number of free places in a Care House
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused the list of saved games to disappear from Save menu
- Automatons assigned to Charcoal Kilns are now counted towards the quest goal in The Arks
- Fixed an exploit with rebuilding the Outpost for extra Coal in The Fall of Winterhome
- Shadow rendering system optimization and quality improvements
- Other small fixes and tweaks
We've put a lot of effort to deliver you this mode. We hope you're going to enjoy it immensely! Also, we tried to test both modes as thoroughly as possible - but being a really big piece of content that you can play, well, endlessly - some non-standard issues may occur in the late game. Worry not, though, 'cause our brave QA guys are always waiting for your feedback at email@example.com! Don't hesitate to contact us about any bugs/crashes.
Stay safe, stay warm. See you next time!
1.2.1 | Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
On Oct 4th 2018
thank you for all the wonderful (and plentiful!) feedback about The Fall of Winterhome DLC! Your comments are always very valuable to us and thanks to you we can make Frostpunk even better! You have sent us a lot of data about saving-related issues. This bug turned out to be more complicated than we have initially thought - so it took us few moments to fix it. On top of that, we've patched some other stuff, too.
You can find the full list of fixes below:
- Fixed the problem with not being able to write new save data
- Additionally we've drastically reduced the size of saves and improved the way cloud manages save data
- Fixed crash related to taking automaton from Frostland in 'The Fall of Winterhome' scenario
- Now the generator panel displays proper values in Turkish language
- Fixed issues with displaying Brazilian-Portuguese language
- Improved translations for recently added languages
- Additional minor bug fixes and tweaks
As always: thank you for your amazing support, folks! Also, if you are still experiencing any issues, be sure to reach out to us. How? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your issue - we'll try to help as fast as we can!
1.2.0 | The Fall of Winterhome[edit | edit source]
on September 19th 2018
New scenario: The Fall of Winterhome
1.1.2 | People and Automatons[edit | edit source]
on August 6th 2018 (Steam and GOG), Hot Patch on August 10th (Steam) and August 27th (GOG)
New feature: You can now rename characters and automatons - You can now give characters and automatons personalized names. In addition, it is now possible to search for a character or automaton by given name.
New visuals were added to the following buildings:
Outposts and Workshops
1.1.1 | Extreme Difficulty[edit | edit source]
on June 28th 2018 (Steam) and on July 2nd (GOG)
New features: Extreme Difficulty level based on Survivor Mode - now you can play every scenario on the hardest difficulty without the need to turn on the Survivor Mode – so you still have the option to pause the game and save it normally.
Smaller changes and balancing:
- Removed unfinished Workshop models, thus fixing possible glitches and crashes
- Fixed crash in the Economy Panel
- Fixed visual glitch in settings menu
- Fixed and enabled Ansel in the Survivor Mode
- Minor fixes in translations
- Fixed issue where wrong icons were showing on buildings in various situations
- Additional minor tweaks and fixes
1.1.0 | Survivor Mode[edit | edit source]
on June 19th 2018
Survivor Mode[edit | edit source]
Remember the Development Road Map that we’ve posted some time ago? The time has come to introduce the promised Survivor Mode to the game! It’s a special feature for the most seasoned arctic survivalists among you. If you find Hard difficulty all too easy, test the limits of your ability to survive the winter apocalypse in this brand new mode! You can pause the game only by opening a menu – so there is no active pause whatsoever! – and your progress is only saved automatically and on exit, so all your decisions are final. The difficulty level itself is also more rough and demanding – meeting the people’s needs or balancing the delicate economy of your city will be even harder. What’s more: finishing the game in this mode will reward you with some new achievements as well. To start a new game in Survivor Mode, select a scenario and toggle the switch below the customization button.
New features[edit | edit source]
- Added Survivor mode!
- Survive against all odds. There’s no active pause, the game will be very difficult and your progress will be saved on exit only.
- Added achievements for Survivor Mode
- Brand new achievements that you can get only by beating the game on the Survivor Mode!
- Added Ansel SDK integration
- Ansel is a revolutionary new way to capture in-game shots and view in 360. Compose your screenshots from any position, adjust them with post-process filters, capture HDR images in high-fidelity formats, and share them in 360 degrees using your mobile phone, PC, or VR headset. That’s the theory. In practice, this tool allows you – among other things – to take super cool, high resolution screenshots like this one. You can learn more on the Ansel website.
- Added quick save/load – default F5 and F9
Smaller changes and balancing[edit | edit source]
- Constructed streets now more easily connect to already existing street net
- Rebalanced amount of starting resources and resources on frostland for Refugees and The Arks scenarios in easy and hard difficulty setting.
- Hunters will now have to rest for a few hours after coming back from the hunt. It will no longer be possible to send them to other work immediately.
- Added blocking other panels by in-game menu
- Changed extraction rate value for all pickable resources – replaced potential value with all employees by actual value based on efficiency
- It is now possible to bind keyboard shortcuts to “Fast speed” and “Very fast speed” commands
- Increased precision of the gathered Steam Cores amount to 2 digits after comma
- Added emergency shift trackers to pickable resources
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed conditions for Saviour and Iron Saviour achievements
- Fixed certain endlog variations that didn’t display properly when Cannibalism law was passed
- Fixed overlapping trackers on frostland (sites, expeditions, transports, survivors)
- Fixed missing recurring consequences of Emergency Shifts. Watch out when you exert your workforce!
- Fixed showing tutorials after loading save
- Fixed a bug causing snow caps to accumulate on buildings that were just built inside heat zone
- Fixed scrollbars in all expedition building selection panels
- Fixed some translations
- Fixed many UI show/hide animations
- Fixed closing notifications on pause
- Enabled notifications visibility on Frostland
- Fixed queuing unlocked resources on resource bar
- Fixed texts serializations – all texts will be in current language, even after changing language in main menu and loading save
- Fixed calculating average discontent for expeditions
- Fixed states (selected, pressed) for many buttons in selection panel
- Fixed current research description text on workshop selection panel
- Fixed displaying prohibited citizen groups on population panel
- Fixed disabled people outside care house count
- Fixed two crashes that occurred in rare circumstances
- Fixed a bug causing upgraded buildings to overlap adjacent streets
1.0.1 | Fixes, updates, AlienFX[edit | edit source]
on May 18th 2018 (Steam) and on May 23rd (GOG)
Here's the full list of changes and fixes[edit | edit source]
- Default display mode detection fix - we know you've experienced some issues with screen resolutions; it should be all fixed now (if it's still happening for you - we have a manual solution that you can use - described below)
- More diagnostics tools - we've added some analytics that will help us track and fix issues in the future
- "Bread and Games" achievement is working properly now
- "The Union" achievement is fixed as well - it was working before - but was triggered by wrong events
- "Iron Man (The Arks)" achievement is fixed - now it's only possible to get it during The Arks scenario
- Memory leaks are fixed - which should improve stability and overall performance (more FPS, less crashes etc.)
- Save game buffor memory increased - which should eliminate any issues that you had with autosaving feature
- Fixed a bunch of crashes related to Heaters, Generator and endlog timelapse
Added feature: AlienFX[edit | edit source]
Working with Alienware, we've added new feature to our game - which should brighten up Frostpunk's dark atmosphere a bit. If you're using compatible hardware:
- Your keyboard's backlight colours will change depending on the current temperature in your city. And let's just say: if you see some purple lights - better fire up that Generator overdrive.
- Weather warnings - when the temperature rises or drops - your keyboard will let you know about it, pulsating with corresponding colours.
Screen resolutions issue - manual solution[edit | edit source]
Remember that one pesky issue that we've mentioned in "changes and fixes" section? The one about resolutions? Well, we've fixed it. However, it's not humanly possible to test it on each and every hardware configuration. So if you - for some strange reason - still encounter this problem, do not despair, we have a manual solution for you.
- Refugee Scenario: Counter on built hangars/hothouses does not start unless both have been researched