(Redirected from Medical Posts)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Medical Post is available from the start, can be built from Health tab.
Description[edit | edit source]
A basic medical station with 5 beds. Treats the most common ailments.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Extra Rations (sign Extra Rations for the Ill (Law)): cost 10 Food Rations
- Triage (sign Triage (Law)): Immediately cures some ill patients at the cost of killing others.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Research Healthcare Insulation (Technology): +1 heat level
- Research Healthcare Insulation II (Technology): +1 heat level
- In area of Shrine or Agitator: +20% base efficiency with full workers
- Research Medical Post Upgrade (Technology): +10% efficiency with full workers
- Use Extra Rations: +60% efficiency with full workers
- Pass Organ Transplants (Law): +20% base efficiency with full workers
- Pass Medic Apprentices (Law): +20% efficiency between 11:00 and 18:00
- Pass Overcrowding (Law): Allows the medical post to treat up to 10 patients.
- Pass Radical Treatment (Law): Allows the medical post to treat the Gravely Ill, potentially causing amputations.
- Pass Sustain Life (Law): Allows the medical post to give palliative care to the Gravely Ill.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A Medical Post operating at 100% efficiency will cure sick patients in 24 hours. If Radical Treatment is signed, a Medical Post operating at 100% efficiency will cure Gravely Ill patients in 48 hours. Boosts in efficiency will reduce the amount of time it takes to cure people.