|A steam-heated infirmary with 10 beds. The sick are treated faster than in Medical Posts, and the gravely ill can be treated safely and reliably.|
|Size||6 x 3|
|Base Heating Level||2|
|Heat level to operate||Chilly|
|Employees||10 Engineers or 1 Automaton(medic)|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Extra Rations (sign Extra Rations for the Ill (Law)): cost 10 Food Rations
- Triage (sign Triage (Law)): Immediately cures some ill patients at the cost of killing others.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Research Infirmary Mechanisation (Technology): -5 Engineer employees
- Research Infirmary Checklists (Technology): +15% efficiency with full workers
- Use Extra Rations: +60% efficiency with full workers
- Research Healthcare Insulation (Technology): +1 heat level
- Research Healthcare Insulation II (Technology): +1 heat level
- In area of Shrine or Agitator: +20% base efficiency with full workers
- Pass Organ Transplants (Law): +20% base efficiency with full workers
- Pass Medic Apprentices (Law): +20% efficiency between 11:00 and 18:00
- Pass Overcrowding (Law): Allows the infirmary to treat up to 20 patients.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An Infirmary operating at 100% efficiency will cure a Sick person in 12 hours and a Gravely Ill person in 24 hours. Boosts in efficiency will reduce the amount of time it takes to cure patients.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Care House||House of Healing|