House of Healing (Purpose Law)
|House of Healing|
|The faithful working in the House of Healing will not only heal the sick, but also pray for them, giving them hope.|
|Buildings||House of Healing|
|Law Cooldown||36 hours|
Description[edit | edit source]
The faithful working in the House of Healing will not only heal the sick, but also pray for them, giving them hope.
Path[edit | edit source]
Book: Purpose - Faith path
- Previous: Shrines (Law)
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- NEW BUILDING: House of Healing
- the House of Healing doesn't require engineers, treats the gravely ill and gives all patients a small hope bonus
- you will have to build a House of Healing
- the House of Healing heals people slower than the Infirmary
Events[edit | edit source]
The following events are triggered by this law
A wise man[edit | edit source]
After building a house of healing, you'll get a scripted death along with this event
|“||Sir, a dying old man has written a letter to you form the House of Healing.
"I will die a good death in due time, not in pain from illness or cold. I will die in peace, knowing that our city is in good hands. You understand that, more than food and shelter, people need something to nourish their souls. For this I thank you."
You have one option:
- May he depart in peace
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The person dying through the event may not be always actually be "a dying old man" but rather a Child, keeping the player from losing an Engineer or Worker.