House of Healing
|House of Healing|
|A hospital run by the faithful. Heals the sick and the gravely ill slightly slower than an Infirmary, but doesn't require engineers. Slightly raises patients' hope.|
|Size||8 x 4|
|Base Heating Level||2|
|Heat level to operate||Chilly|
|Employees||10 Workers or Engineers or Children(safe jobs)|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
A hospital run by the faithful. Heals the sick and the gravely ill slightly slower than an Infirmary, but doesn't require engineers. Slightly raises patient's hope.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Research Healthcare Insulation (Technology): +1 heat level
- Research Healthcare Insulation II (Technology): +1 heat level
- In area of Shrine or Agitator: +20% base efficiency with full workers
- Use Extra Rations: +60% efficiency with full workers
- Pass Organ Transplants (Law): +20% base efficiency with full workers
- Pass Medic Apprentices (Law): +20% efficiency between 11:00 and 18:00
- Pass Overcrowding (Law): Allows the house of healing to treat up to 20 patients.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A House of Healing operating at 100% efficiency will cure a Sick person in 15 hours and a Gravely Ill person in 30 hours. Boosts in efficiency will reduce the amount of time it takes to cure people.
- Building a House of Healing will trigger a scripted death through the event A wise man, so do not build one if you are attempting a deathless run.
- Unlike other medical buildings, the House of Healing can never be staffed by an automaton.