|This article is a stub. You can help Frostpunk Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Frostpunk Wiki by .
Description[edit | edit source]
- People will consume 1 Food Ration per day (Children, Engineers and Workers).
- People will resort to eating raw food at the same 1 raw food to 1 person ratio, so it is less efficient than a cook house since 1 raw food can produce 2 food rations at the cookhouse.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be obtained by turning Raw Food into Food Rations through a Cookhouse.
- Can be obtained on Scouting Missions.
- Starving people eat 2 rations per day.
- Different laws available can change the raw food to food ration formula such as the Soup Law or change consumption of rations such as double rations for the ill law.