Evening Service (Administration Law)
|If people could get together in the Chapel to listen to words of scripture, it would raise their spirits.|
|Law Cooldown||1 day 12 hours|
Evening services can be held to increase motivation and lower discontent.
- NEW ABILITY: Evening Service (Chapel)
- each use increases motivation
There are events associated with this law
This event triggers after a combined passage of Public House and Evening Service.
|“||A small marched out of the Chapel after the evening service, carrying makeshift signs with slogans such as "Ban the demon drink" and "Renounce sin, choose temperance" They are now picketing the Public House, demanding that it stops serving alcohol. Angry patrons volunteers to drive the teetotallers away, but they want to make sure they won't get into trouble for this.||„|
You will have the following options:
- Side with the teetotallers: People might get hurt. Discontent will rise.
- Have at 'em lads!: Public House will have 30% less effect.
- Wait them out: Public House will reopen in 24 hours.
- Only available in The Last Autumn DLC.