Care House (Law)
|This article is a stub. You can help Frostpunk Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Frostpunk Wiki by .
|The gravely ill and amputees will be kept in dedicated buildings.|
|Adaptation & Administration|
|Laws||Prosthetics, Prostheses Shipments (Law) & Medical Repatriation (Law)|
|Laws||Radical Treatment (Law) & Sustain Life (Law)|
|Law Cooldown||36 hours|
Description[edit | edit source]
The unproductive cripples and gravely ill will be kept alive at a sensible cost in a special home.
Event[edit | edit source]
This law has the following related events:
A note of thanks[edit | edit source]
This event will trigger after building the care house.
|“||Someone has left a note at the Care House. It reads: "Thank you. With all the work we have to do, it's so hard for families to properly care for an invalid. Places like this make life a little easier for us all."||„|
You have one option:
- I'm glad I could help: Hope will rise slightly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- New Building: Care House
- gravely ill are kept alive in Care House and no longer burden Medical Posts.
- cripples and gravely ill in Care House eat half as much.
- signing will oblige you to build the Care House.
- signing will cause discontent.