Alternative food source (Law)
(Redirected from Alternative food source)
|This article is a stub. You can help Frostpunk Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Frostpunk Wiki by .
Description[edit | edit source]
This Law is triggered when too many people are starving to death.
- In these terrible times, we must do the unthinkable to survive. We won't let the bodies of our dead go to waste.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After introducing this law, another one can be passed after 1 day and 6 hours
- NEW ABILITY: You can use corpses as Raw Food at the Cookhouse
- Signing will decrease hope
- Using this ability can raise discontent and lower hope dramatically, if people find out what you did. (around 50% chance for people to find out)
- This is a toggle switch at the Cook house, next to standard ration you can enable this ability by clicking on the button to enable.
- 1 dead body = 15 raw food