|Strategically placed loudspeakers will remind our citizens of the importance of their work and increase their efficiency.|
|Law Cooldown||63 hours|
Description[edit | edit source]
Strategically placed loudspeakers will remind our citizens of the importance of their work and increase their efficiency.
Path[edit | edit source]
Book: Purpose - Order path
- Previous: Propaganda Centre (Law)
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- NEW BUILDING: Agitator
- raise the efficiency of nearby workplaces by 20%
- you will have to build 3 Agitator (Quest)
Events[edit | edit source]
There are events associated with this law.
Sabotage[edit | edit source]
This event will trigger shortly after you build your agitators.
|“||Sir, an Agitator has been vandalized! Someone removed a part from it and wrote "Stop squeaking all day" on its base.
It seems that not all of our people want to work more efficiently.
You have two options:
- Catch them and get the part back: People may get hurt.
- Repair it: The Agitator will be out of order for the next 8 hours.